Shane Kenny is a startup entrepreneur. In 1999 he started InternetSafety.com which went on to produce the top-rated Parental Control product (Safe Eyes) on the market before being acquired by McAfee at the end of 2010. In 2012, after leaving McAfee, Shane began doing some consulting while looking for his next startup opportunity. During this time, Shane created the Daily Bible iPhone app which has been downloaded over 13,000 times and has consistently held a 4.5 star rating since its launch in May 2014. Shane’s latest startup, FilterSnap, was launched in November 2014, and is working its way through the startup phases toward profitability.
CONNECT WITH ANTHONY ONEAL
How do we deal with fear of the unknown?
- “You always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- Your idea won’t go anywhere if you don’t do anything.
- It’s easier now to test your concept than ever before.
- Get yourself on a budget.
How does the gospel drive your work?
- God calls some to go and some to send.
- Me and my wife want to be a conduit to send people to missions opportunities.
“Whatsoever you do, do all to the glory of God.” – 1 Corinthians 10:31