Listen to another great podcast from Gospel Driven Entrepreneur!
Dan Duncan is a history nerd and hip hop junkie. While he spends most of this time working as the Lead Editor and Producer at Remedy Films, any spare time is spent traveling the world and experiencing different cultures with his wife Allison. Finding and telling stories is Dan’s greatest passion whether that be through film, writing, or photography. They’re all tools that connect the world with his heart and experiences. Dan can generally be picked out of a crowd as he’ll likely have his 70 lb German Shepherd, Marley, in tow. And yes, she’s named after his favorite artist!
- People need stories.
- Allow one thing to lead to the next. There’s wisdom in this progression for your entrepreneurial pursuit.
- If you are an entrepreneur, you are getting your MBA in the real world, consistently over time.
- In projects, you generally get 90% there in half the time. The last 10% is what you need to push for!
- You can incubate too long. You must launch at some point.
- The gospel drives me to be successful in order to invest back into the kingdom.
“I write my stories to bypass the watchful eyes of dragons.” – C.S. Lewis
CONNECT WITH DAN DUNCAN